Copyright 2011 - 2016 Legge Fitness Superstores Ltd.,
All rights reserved
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario, Canada
Toll Free: 1-800-695-7338
Visit our main site > www.leggefitness.com
Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce
12 Benefits of using a Whole Body Vibration Platform
The following benefits relate to the 12 systems of the body!
1. Circulatory: Increases oxygen and nutrient distribution to all of the tissues in the body, and increases the removal of waste products from all of the tissues in the body.
Approximately 1 minute on the Vibration Platform can give you about the same amount of G-Forces (Gravity
Forces) as 30 minutes of walking, jogging or running!
2. Digestive: Improves digestion and bowel function, and increases the metabolism.
G-Forces (Gravity Forces) exercise the trillions of cells in the body by causing them to change shape, producing a
pumping action to pump out toxins and to pump in nutrients. Adding G-Forces helps to create a healthier, stronger
and more permeable cell.
3. Endocrine (Glandular): Stimulates the happy hormone ‘Serotonin’ to give a natural high, which raises energy levels, and invigorates the entire body. The level of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in the body is increased dramatically in ten minutes on the Vibration Platform.
HGH is considered "the key" hormone because it controls so many functions. It's responsible for youth, vitality,
energy and all of the health benefits we associate with youth. The Human Growth hormone has a profound effect
on all the cells of the body, more than any other hormone because it is the cell generator. It’s the Human Growth
Hormone that grows the cells, bones, muscles, glands, and organs, and it is the decreasing level of the Human
Growth Hormone after age 30 that slowly robs us of our "youth".
4. Hepatic (Liver/Gallbladder): The G-Forces will strengthen, cleanse and relax all of the glands and organs in the body, including the Liver and Gallbladder.
5. Immune: Promotes general body detoxification from the cells through the vibration effect on all the trillions of cells in the body.
6. Lymphatic: Improves lymphatic drainage through the pumping action of the platform, reversing the pooling of fluid in the legs.
7. Muscular: Increases muscle strength, and enhances sports training effectiveness. Improves muscle recovery after exercising. Also, great for flexibility, coordination, balance and mobility.
8. Nervous: Immediately relaxes the mind and body at a deep level.
9. Reproductive:The Reproductive system benefits in the same way as the rest of the glandular system (see Endocrine system above).
10. Respiratory: Helps to loosen congestion in the lungs, and makes breathing easier.
11. Skeletal: Increases bone mass density, and lessens osteoporosis concerns. Also, reduces strain on the joints, ligaments, and tendons.
12. Urinary: Acts almost like a natural diuretic, by pumping fluid up from the legs, and stimulating the kidneys to remove excess fluid from the body.
A Vibration Platform offers great benefits on a long-term basis, with only a small investment. A $5,000 Vibration
Platform over a 20 year period is less than 70 cents a day.
Benefits & WBV
Controlled vertical vibration provides an efficient and effective workout, especially for those on the go who don't have enough time to go to the gym. Exercises are easy and short. Training a minimum of 3 times a week on a WBV platform for 12 to 24 weeks will significantly improve the following:
Balance, Flexibility, Strength, Endurance, Toning & Fat-Loss
Not only will your energy levels increase, your mental focus will be enriched and enhanced, and you will sleep better. The secondary effects generated will be increased blood flow and increased involuntary neuromuscular stretch reflex, which in turn will boost your hormonal system response, generating more Endorphins (happy hormone), more Collagen (better skin), more HGH (more muscle mass and less fat), and lower your Cortisol level (stress and fat accumulation hormone).
Growth Hormone: stimulates growth and cell reproduction in humans. High production of HGH also leads to more rapid healing of fatigued or injured cells and allows for faster recovery.
Testosterone: plays a key role in health and well-being as well as in sexual functioning. Examples include energy, increased production of red blood cells and protection against osteoporosis.
Cortisol: usually referred to as the "stress hormone" as it is involved in response to stress. It increases blood pressure and blood sugar, and reduces immune responses. Plasma concentration after 10 minutes of WBV.
Whole Body Vibration Platforms
The Authorized Canadian Distributor for the DKN Complete Product Line!